We provide services for everyone in the community!
At Robin Toler and Associates, we welcome and proudly serve gender and sexual minorities. LGBTQ are the initials most commonly used to identify gender and sexual minorities. These represent a group of individuals with specialized and diverse needs–they are not a homogenous group. We are open to LGBTQs and others resolve personal, family or community issues.
Pro-LGBTQ Health Services Office
As a positive LGBTQ community health services office, we pride ourself in offering services to Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex and Asexual individuals. We offer a variety of community services and when choosing a health care provider for your needs, we ask you to consider our offices for a variety of services including a variety of services including but not limited to physical assessment, trauma reduction, energy psychotherapy, addictions counseling, art therapy and spiritual direction. These are only a few of the services we provide.
If you are looking for community services to increase or improve your health and well-being, you have come to the right place. We offer individual, couples, and family therapy. Healthy communities mean healthy individual. In addition, we can also help you get connected to other community resources and information. If you, your loved one or your family member needs affirmation, support or ongoing mental health services we are happy to help them access the help they are seeking. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office here. We are here to help!
LGBT SUPPORT HOTLINES
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender National Helpline:
- National Resource Database
- The Trevor Project.
LGBT PATIENT RESOURCES
GENERAL LGBT INFORMATION AND SUPPORT WEB SITES
- Capitol City Alliance (Baton Rouge)
- Family Acceptance Project
- Fortunate Families
- Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
- National LGBTQ Task Force
- National Association ional of LGBT Community Centers
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- The Phone – Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention Center
- Ball State University Counseling Center SAFEZone
- Bisexual people in the workplace
- Emotional Intelligence and Diversity Institute. Dimensions of Diversity chart
- Suicide Attempts Among Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Adults; Haas, Ann P., and Rodgers, Philip L. (2014).
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention