Robin Toler, A.T.R.-B.C., L.A.C, AIT-C, works with Bradley Leger, M.P.S., Ph.D., Randall Griffith, L.C.S.W.-B.A.C.S., C.C.M. and Pamela Dupont, A.P.R.N..
Robin Toler, ATR-BC, LAC, AIT-C
Robin Toler, ATR-BC, LAC, AIT-C is a Board Certified Art Therapist, Licensed Addiction Counselor and Certified Advanced Integrative Therapist. Practicing art psychotherapy for twenty-two years, Toler has 18 years working with substance abusers and ten years working as a trauma reduction specialist. Toler has presented at national conferences and general audiences on professional development, compassion fatigue, women’s issues, addiction, art therapy, social justice, cultural competence, trauma recovery. Feminist based therapy practices, diversity centered mental health education, pain management, and multicultural mental health practices.
- Women and Gender Studies 2009-2012, Louisiana State University
- Master of Art Therapy 1992, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science 1989, University of Lafayette, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Hazelden Professional In Residency Program, Hazelden Foundation, Center City, Minnesota, 2006
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques and Training, Hazelden Foundation, Center City, Minnesota 2006
- Tau Center, Chemical Dependency Program, Our Lady of the Lake-Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge, LA 1994-to-2012
- Louisiana Association of Substance Abuse Counselors and Trainers, annual conferences from 2003-to-present
- Iberville Parish Substance Abuse Center, Intensive Outpatient, Drug Court and Community Based Interventions 2012-to-2014
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center; Oral Historian, Arts in Medicine Program, 2014
License, Certifications & Awards
- Registered Art Therapist through the American Art Therapy Association
- Board Certified through the Art Therapy Credentials Board
- Licensed Addiction Counselor, Office of Addictive Disorders, , Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
- Advanced Integrative Therapy-Certified
- Published Writer and Lecturer
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Member of the American Art Therapy Association
- Member of the Louisiana Art Therapy Association, Past President, Vice President
- Iris, Domestic Violence Center, Board Member, Baton Rouge, LA
- C.G. Jung Society of Baton Rouge, Board Member, Baton Rouge, LA
- Unitarian Universalist Church, Social Justice Committee
- Herstory Project Writer, Sinister Wisdom 93 (2014); Southern Lesbian Women Activism 1968 to 1994; and Sinister Wisdom 98 (2015)
- LASACT, Louisiana Association of Substance Abuse Counselors and Trainer, Inc.,
Robin Toler, and Associates, LLC
Bradley Leger, M.P.S., Ph.D.
Bradley Leger, is an educator, spiritual director, retreat facilitator, liturgical musician and international development consultant. He has experience with diversity and equity efforts in higher education and has worked with efforts in community, leadership, and economic development. Dr. Leger holds degrees in education and pastoral ministry and a certificate in social justice. He is owner/operator of Bradley A. Leger Consulting, LLC and is located in Estherwood, Louisiana. www.balconsulting.org
Pamela Dupont, APRN
Pamela Dupont is certified in family practice and psychiatric nursing. Dupont is the owner and manager of Psychiatric Services, LLC where she works with diverse populations and is certified to treat pediatric through geriatric . She has a full practice in Gray, Louisiana. She offers comprehensive mental health and family health services and accepts most insurance plans.